Product name: Easy Installation Ceiling Speaker for tv, bluetooth ceiling speaker for home theater
The HSR175-BT series HIGH-END quality 2ways active Bluetooth Ceiling speakers are idea for PA background music systems, With 2 ways high quality PP CONE loudspeaker. They offer an simple design, best speech reproduction and acceptable music performance. The speakers has a 5’ 6.5’ and 8’ woofer, a 19mm mylar dome tweeter, which is integrated into a professionally fitted cabinet. Selling by one active with one passive speaker into one kit giftbox, applying for BGM audio system and It is excellent choices for sound systems in living room, bedroom and classroom, gymnasiums, events, etc.
1.Modern and easy fitting method with a quick fastening clasp. .
2.Four screws to mount or dismount makes new standard of security.
3.The installation frame is made of high-quality plastic, the grille is coated steel.
4.The construction is burgled proof and impact resistant.
● Wide range power input 100V-240V AC
● High power amplifier solution
● Line input function.
● High compatible Bluetooth receiver,transfer range up to 10 meters
● 25mm silk dome tweeter,angel adjustable.
● Optional material of woofer
- PP cone
- Kevlar cone
Woofer / Impedance
5.25" / 8 ohms
6.5" / 8 ohms
8" / 8 ohms
1" silk dome
1" silk dome
1" silk dome
Dimension, install depth
Ø284 x 99 mm
Prior to using the unit, please ask advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the unit near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the unit from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead
For indoor use only. If the box is used outdoors, you need to make sure that no humidity can enter the box.
Make sure that the box is placed on a stable, solid surface.
The boxes can be stacked but do not put more than 60kg weight on the box.
The boxes can be hung. Use only strong and approved mounting material. The installation should only be carried out by a qualified technician who has knowledge of the