PRODUCT NAME：PEARLLER Indoor 6.5" 40W wall mounted speaker Active+Passive speaker box
• Prior to using the unit, please ask advice from a specialist.
When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur.
This is normal and will disappear after a while.
• The unit contains voltage carrying parts.
Therefore do NOT open the housing.
• Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
• Do not place the unit near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface.
Do not cover the ventilation holes.
• The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
• Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
• Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
• If the unit is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the unit to a rheostat or dimmer.
• To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain and moisture.
• All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
• Connect the unit to an earthed mains outlet (220-240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
• During a thunderstorm or if the unit will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains.
• If the unit has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the unit in humid rooms or outdoors.
• Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
• If this product have a built-in lead-acid rechargeable battery. Please recharge the battery every 3 months if you are not going to use the product for a long period of time. Otherwise the battery may be permanently damaged.
• If the battery is damaged please replace with same specifications battery. Dispose the damaged battery environment friendly.
• If the unit has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch ON the unit. • Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.
• Universal Wall Mount Box Speakers
• Includes (2) Speakers (Active + Passive)
• Waterproof Rated Marine Grade Construction
• WiFi Wireless Music Streaming Ability
• Connect & Stream Audio via the ‘MUZO Player’ App
• Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming
• 2-Way Full Range Stereo Sound Reproduction
• Built-in Digital Sound Amplifier
• Convenient Volume Control & Audio Adjustment via Remote Control
• Custom Tooled Design for High Power & Deep Bass Response
• Used for Audio Monitor and Surround Sound Applications
• Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
• Adjustable Angle Wall Mount Brackets
• Rugged & Heavy Duty Cabinet Enclosure
• Stain Resistant & Rust Proof Speaker Grills
• Daisy-Chain Ability (Active to Passive Speaker) as Stereo System
• For Indoor / Outdoor Use
• Great in the Backyard, by the Pool or on the Patio!