FRANK AUDIO 6 ZONE MIXER AUDIO AMPLIFIER 100V RACK MOUNT PUBLIC DRESS POWER AMPLIFIER
5 MIC inputs, 3 Aux and 2 Line inputs, 1 Pre-amp output, 1 group of Aux Send and Aux Return
MIC 1 priority with mute-function
Main volume control, treble and bass adjustors
With 10-segments signal level indication; with power, signal, peak and fault indication
Build in Mp3 player with LCD display and remote control
Over current, over heating and short circuit protection, with limiter
Turn on delay and DC offset protection
Use CMOS power transistor
6 zoning output with volume controllers
Output: 100V, 70V, 4~16 ohm
Power supply: AC230V, DC24V
PUBLIC DRESS POWER AMPLIFIER FRONT PANEL DESCRIPTION
5. MIC 5/AUX 2 VOL
This control determines the proportion of the MIC 5/AUX 2 channel signal in the mix, and provides a visual indication of channel vol.
6. AUX 3/MP3 VOL
This control determines the proportion of the AUX 3/MP3 channel signal in the mix, and provides a visual indication of channel vol.
7. TREBLE CONTROL
Turn this knob clockwise to boost high frequency. The control has a shelving response giving 15dB of boost or cut at 10kHz.
8. BASS CONTROL
Turn this knob clockwise to boost low frequency. The control has a shelving response giving 15dB of boost or cut at 100Hz.
9. LEVEL VOL
Turn this knob to adjusts the final level of the Main output.
10. THE LED INDICATOR FOR POWER, FAULT, PEAK, SIGNAL AND LEVEL
When the public adress power amplifier's switch is turned on, the POWER LED will be illumed, so the user may be aware of it. When the FAULT LED is illumed, means the device is damaged, so you must stop using it. The PEAK indicator circuit monitors the output signal level. When it illuminates, means that the gain or EQ boost should be reduced. The signal LED lights when the output signal level reaches approximately -30dBu. 10-segment LED METER monitors output signal level.
11. POWER SWITCH
Depressing the power switch supplies power to the power amplifier.
13. MP3 PLAYER WITH BLUE TOOTH
(1) The SD card connector.
(2) Mode: Press this key and release, change the source to USB, SD or Blue tooth.
(3) Play/Pause: In playing state, press this key to pause playing, press it again to recover playing.
(4) Folder/Record: Press this key and release, enter the menu; press it and hold it, enter recording state.
(5) Cycle mode: Press this key to change cycle mode.
(6) Prev-/ : Press this key and release, jump to the previous song and play; push this button and hold it, enter the rewind state.
(7) Next/ : Press this button and release, jump to the next song and play; push this button and hold it, enter the fast forward state.
(8) The USB connector.