1. Although it seems that all steps can be done by yourself from wiring to speaker placement, unless you read the manual, your approach may reduce the expressiveness of the audio and even damage the equipment. So whether the instructions are dry or enthusiastic, you should read them first.
2. A suitable rack is necessary. One grid per machine. The frame can ensure that the machine is protected from vibration, and each machine is separated by a certain distance, which is particularly conducive to heat dissipation.
3. If you have to stack the machines one by one, then put the power amplifier on top, because the power generated by the power amplifier is the most, and the heat is most needed.
4. Consider that you may have to buy other equipment in the future. When buying a rack, you should buy more layers to avoid repeated investment.
5. If the rack has wheels, it will be very convenient to clean the floor under the rack, but if the rack has feet, it can be fixed, the sound effect will be better, choose the appropriate rack, it is best to have two advantages.
6. Check whether the rack can bear the weight, so as to fill the sand or add special metal to increase the weight to prevent shock. Fill the sand in the hollow structure of the rack (such as the pillar) to prevent the sound when the volume is large.
7. You should also pay attention to the selection of the rack. The glass is very beautiful, but the MDF is better. It is best to have feet or damping glue, but if you use a glass rack and have children, It should be fixed more firmly.
8. There are other ways to benefit your equipment. Putting the CD player on the pegs (such as those produced by Audioquest), a special platform, or wood chips or even marble slabs can help reduce vibration.
9. Phono is more prone to vibration. If it is a wooden floor room, the floor also conducts vibrations. Try to fix the rack to the wall, especially if you wake up in the morning and want to listen to rock music early in the morning.
10. The bracket of the speaker is also exquisite. If it is a small hall, generally use bookshelf speakers, the bracket is very important, you should buy the best shelf, the more stable, the harder the better.
11. The level of the foot nails should be adjusted, and then fixed with a wrench (usually attached to the equipment). Be careful not to over-tighten. Over-tightening some screws of poor quality will cause slipping.
12. Some audio cables are directional, please pay attention to plug in the direction of the arrow on the plug, for example: the signal input amplifier of the CD player, the signal input speaker of the amplifier.
13. You can screw in the Phillips screw on the wooden floor first, and then insert the nail into the screw, pay attention to adjust the level.
14. Many speakers, whether installed on the ground or on the shelf, benefit from a solid ground.
15.Whether the small speaker is installed on the shelf with foot nails or damping rubber, it is best to follow the manufacturer's recommendations, but you can test it first.
16. If you want to install the speaker on the wall, the wall must be stable, and the position of the tweeter should be as high as the position of your ears when you usually listen to the sound.
17. Do not put potted plants, desk lamps or porcelain statues on the speakers. Some of them may vibrate with music, which is distracting.
18. If it is indoors, the speaker is too close to the wall will make the bass insufficient, if it is outdoors, it will make the bass too heavy. In any case, do not place the speaker at an angle, as this will make the bass muddy.
19. A general rule is that the distance between speakers should not be greater than the distance from the speakers to the listener. But most speakers need a distance of at least 1.5-2 meters to produce a good sound image position, if the distance is too far, it will produce a hollow effect.
20. Adjust the direction of the speaker until the sound image is three-dimensional. The vertical lines drawn from the front panels of the two speakers should cross where you are listening.