According to the place of use and the requirements of sound, combined with the characteristics of a variety of speakers to select speakers. For example, for outdoor voice-based broadcasts, electric horn speakers can be selected. If higher sound quality is required, electric speaker boxes or sound columns should be used: for general indoor broadcasting, a small speaker made of a single electric paper cone speaker is optional : And for the appreciation of music or for high-quality conference speakers, you should choose a speaker box with a combination of high and low speakers.
Pay attention to the following points when using speakers:
(1) The power obtained by the speaker should not exceed its rated power, otherwise, the voice coil will be burned or the voice coil will be scattered. The working voltage of electromagnetic and piezoelectric ceramic speakers should not exceed 30V.
(2) Pay attention to the impedance of the speaker and the output line. For details, refer to the section of the amplifier.
(3) Select the correct speaker model. If you use it in the square, you should choose a tweeter; if you use it indoors, you should choose a paper cone speaker, and choose a good speaker. The high and low speakers can also be made into speaker groups to extend the frequency response range.
(4) When arranging the speakers, make sure that the sound is even and sufficient. If a single (point) speaker cannot meet the needs, you can set multiple points so that each listener can get almost the same sound level and improve The clarity of the sound; with good orientation, the speaker should be installed more than 3 meters above the ground, so that the audience can "see" the speaker, and try to make the horizontal azimuth (sound source)-vision (speaker) as much as possible Consistent, and the distance between the two speakers should not be too large.
(5) The electric horn speaker must be put on the horn before it can be used, otherwise the sound head will be easily damaged.
(6) When two or more speakers are used together, attention must be paid to the phase problem. If it is reversed, the sound will be significantly weakened. The easiest way to determine the phase of the speaker is to use a high-sensitivity meter head or a multimeter's 50 ~ 250μA current block, connect the test meter to the speaker terminal, hold the paper tray with both hands, and push it hard. Direction to determine their phase. If the phases are the same, the hands move in one direction. At this time, the voice coil lead-out connected to the positive test lead can be regarded as a "ten" level.